0

Diwali sweets and my diet

So it's Diwali here.
The time when most of the people give in to the temptation of sweets and fried food.
I have decided to stick to my diet.
Well, in all honestly, I tried a small spoon of ice cream. It's been almost a week that I have not had a single grain of plain sugar. That ice cream gave me jitters!
I felt like somebody has put some utterly sweet poison in my mouth. And I say sweet, not in a good way.

So my body has gone out of habit to eat so much sugar.
I know if I push myself to eat first four bites of anything sweet, remaining portion of it would be finished within seconds.
But lets not do that :-)

Moreover my gym is closed for 3 days. Diwali holiday.. yay..!! :party
Not very joyous when I think about feeling lethargic again if I don't go to gym :-(
So I might pull out my old dumbbells from the trunk and do a little bit of upper body training while my leg is resting.

You all lovely people have a safe and happy diwali.

Thank you for reading about my journey.

Love,
~ Determined Diva

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top