0

The new beginning Starts

Hi, everyone.
I know at this point of time, everyone probably means no one. Yet I will blabber. Why? Simple! Because I am silly :P and every blog has to start somewhere :)

So I have started this blog towards my weight loss journey, and as we say 'beginning is half done'.. so I should probably stop typing and run towards the weight scale.. I might have lost half of my weight *eyes shining like glistening top of a freshly baked bun*

After this momentarily celebration, I should tell you a little about my self.

I am a twenty something medical student. Yes, doctors can neglect their weight too! And trust me they feel double amount of guilt, for they know a lot and yet haven't cared.


I weigh 74 kgs and i am 5'4" tall. Weigh... over the ideal weight!
I have a few health issues, which was the prime reason I had so much interest in biology and ended up being a doctor.
 The relevant ones include, unstable joints and chronic back pain due to exaggerated lordosis which affects my exercise routine.

I have planned on to take the healthy approach consisting of following components:
Healthy eating (Controlling portions but not starving)
Moderate exercise
Stretching/yoga/meditation for added holistic balance.
Building habits instead of crash diets



A little more about me:
I love food and cook moderately well.
Biology has always intrigued me, so has biomechanics. Hence I would also be posting a little information on exercising.
I love word puns, so you might come across them here sometimes, in Italics.

Till I reach my goal weight I will blog under the name of  'Determined Diva'.

Hope to celebrate the revelation soon :party

Love,
~Determined Diva


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top